Friday, November 24, 2006

Wazzupies!!!

I made the switch to Blogger Beta....WOOO!!!
Whatever...

Anyway, there's this 1 girl in my life right now...
She's an old friend, someone I used to like...
The only reason I joined Athletics in Junyuan Primary was because of her:)
I remember she used to beat me on the 100-metre track...and I'll go 'OMG, How do you do that?'
But seriously she runs faster than me...

On our journey to Sec Sch, we parted.
Oh yeah, we were never from the same class anyway.

1st 3 years of Sec Sch, I never quite saw her, but she went to Pasir Ris Sec Sch.
This 2 years, I think I've met her a total of 3 times, but all of those were just hi's and hello's and the rare godbye's.
I wanna try the lucky draw again.
The next time I see her it's gonna be a nice warm chat...yup.

OKOK!
Prom's like in 1 week, or less!!!
WOOO!
The band's kinda having probs but we'll be allright.
Hope that what I've been thinking comes true for all of us.

And so I have thought of some sane advice to tell you guys.
-Drink plenty of water, you don't wanna fall sick on Prom!
-Don't accidentally go to work on that day-hahah
-Try not to forget that Prom's on Thursday:)
-Get you stuff ready, we're hitting it hard!

A little (for prom) message by Ariff,
-Come at 6.30 for paparazzi shoot.
-Dinner starts at 7.30 razor sharp.
-And party away till 1am.
Crazy rite?...I mean the time that the thing ends.

The thing is I can't wait to see all you guys there so yeah,
-See ya there!
-Cya soon!
:):):):)::):):):):):):):):):)
Hey got 1 cacat smiley, hah!